During the evening we will conduct a Live Auction with a select set of unique and highly valued items.
Dinner at Grey Gables
This dinner will be held in the Grey Gables, a beautiful Victorian event space, built in 1891.
You will choose the theme of this unique dining event for eight people. Dinner will include five courses provided by Ristorante Gilardi’s, prepared by Chef James Martin. Wine pairing donated by Major Brands.
New York Broadway
Choice of 2 Broadway Shows, 3-Night Weekend Stay with Roundtrip Airfare for 2
Retail value: $5,500
This Experience Includes:
- 2 tickets to 2 Broadway shows of your choice (exceptions listed below)
- 3-night weekend stay in a standard guest room at the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable hotel
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to New York (SGF included)
- Winspire Booking & Concierge service
Enjoy two orchestra or front mezzanine tickets to your choice of two Broadway shows (four tickets total), based on availability and subject to change through Broadway.com. A small additional charge may apply during holidays and special performances.
Some current productions include (subject to change):
Ain’t Too Proud, Aladdin, The Band’s Visit, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Chicago, Come From Away, Frozen, The Lion King, Mean Girls, The Phantom of the Opera, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tootsie, Waitress, and Wicked, based on availability.
Please note: Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Hadestown and Harry Potter are not available as part of this package.
Enjoy a 3-night (Friday-Sunday) weekend stay in a standard guest room in hotel accommodations such as the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable.
2020 Blackout dates: Apr 17-19; Sep 21-22; Nov 17-18; Dec 31. Additional blackouts may apply.
This package includes round-trip coach class service for two from any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous United States to New York, subject to availability.
Airfare must be booked within one year from the date of purchase. Airfare taxes and a $25 per person processing fee are the responsibility of the purchaser. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s weeks.
Business and First Class upgrades are available at the time of booking for an additional fee. Use of frequent flyer miles for upgrades is dependent on specific ticket restrictions as determined by the airline’s frequent flyer program.
Winspire Booking & Concierge Service
Winspire provides a team of seasoned travel professionals who will help you redeem your experience. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your Winspire experience. Operating as a full-service travel agency, Winspire can assist with extra hotel nights, airfare upgrades, and additional guests. This service also provides you with an established network of onsite contacts who can help you book additional experiences, activities and tours.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Suggested retail value is calculated using tariff air rates and rack room rates. Ground transportation is not included.
Monterey Vacation Home Getaway
Vacation for 7 nights in this beautiful California home.
Blackout Month is July of 2020. Please book time one month in advance. Contact information to be provided to the winner.
- Eichler-inspired Mid-Century Modern home completely updated in 2017.
- 3 bedrooms (queen beds) and 2 full bathrooms, 2 car carport, and open floor plan in living area.
- Home sits in Skyline Forest area of Monterey on a steep hill overlooking Monterey Bay and the Marina Dunes. We can see whales and dolphins on occasion!
- Monterey is one hour south of the San Jose Airport, 1 1/2 hours from San Francisco Airport and 2 hours from Oakland Airport.
- There is a local airport with daily service by United, American and Allegiant.
What to Do?
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Sea Kayaking
- Explore Cannery Row
- Whale watching tours
- Visit wineries and tasting rooms in Carmel Valley and the Santa Lucia Highlands
- Golf at Pebble Beach!
- Explore the shops and great restaurants of Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Go take a hike or two or more in Big Sur (20 minutes south of the house). We will provide a list of our favorites.
- Monterey County is “Salad Bowl of the World” and “Artichoke Capital of the World”, among other nicknames, and boasts amazing restaurants. We will provide a list of our favorites.
Springfield Black Tie, Inc. is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to Springfield Black Tie, Inc. are tax deductible under section 170 of the Code and bequests, devises, transfers or gifts are qualified as tax deductible under section 2055, 2106 or 222 of the Code.